Monday, January 19, 2009

Engagement

Nick and I got engaged on May 10, 2008 (Mothers Day). It was so amazing and awesome. I will try and post the video as soon as I figure out how to do it.

Anyway, Nick told me he had to work and I of course thought this was normal. He got dressed kissed me and left for work. My sister had asked me a few days before if she and Jason could take Sully and I out to lunch for Mother's Day since Nick had to work. Of course I said yes and we made a date for the Cheese Cake Factory in Boulder. I met them down there around 12:00 and they were already seated.

Sara and Jason were taking twice as long as normal people take to decide what to eat. Due to this being a lunch that I wasn't paying for I was not going to complain about them taking FOREVER to pick something to eat. Well, little did I know Nick would be there on one knee asking me to marry him. Of course I said yes! I was so excited and happy!

Now it's time to do the planning! Are you ready for some crazy choices? Well, if not get there cause it's going to be a fun ride!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I never heard that story before! -TARA

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I like the last updo. I could prob do your hair for you if you want. We can do a test run and see if you like it.

    ReplyDelete